Wednesday, April 8, 2009

IS Scribbling out the blessed Baby Jesus' face in the Bible the unpardonable sin?

Dear Gabby,

I just read something HERE that really disturbed me, I would like for you to answer my nagging question.

IS scribbling out the blessed Baby Jesus' face in the Bible the unpardonable sin?

Signed,

A scared follower of a heathen blogger





Dear scared Follower,

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

This woman is WACK!

I'm no theologian, but common sense says she's getting ready to get a "jolt" so you don't want to be anywhere near!

Warn the others before it's too late.

Thank you for your concern.

I hope it's not too late for her...I hope she can still be reached. ( But not by me. I want nothing to do with the "lady").

Hopefully, a blog missionary will cross her path.

Sincerely,

Gabby

7 comments:

Stephanie Wetzel said...

Dear Scared Follower,

Gabby is correct. This blogger is clearly incorrigible and must be avoided. Yea verily, shunned.

Gabby said...

Dear Steph- Do you know of a bloggy missionary we could call who lives far enough away that wouldn't be in harm's way?

How about Mare from Nigeria?

Shark Bait said...

Ooh, I loves me a good shunning I does.

gabby said...

Dear sharkbait,

I don't hear an ounce of pity in your voice- you seem to be enjoying the bloggy friendship demise of a heathen blogger.

THAT could be the unpardonable sin!

Look out.

Wendy said...

Perhaps a stoning would be in order...

Gabby said...

Wendy! That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

"He among you without sin..."

Gerry Hatrić said...

What about if you colour in the face of baby Jesus? Or is that adding to the Word? :)